To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Digi Bell DT Post

Good day everyone...
Today is my day to post for The Digi Bell's DT Blog
I apologize that I was not able to complete a card or project  but I did get a few moments to color an image last nite :)   Thanks for understanding~~life throws us all curves at different times and my plate is full right now so I will do as much as possible to share with you all.  
The wonderful image that I colored is called 
found in 
Colored with Copics~~ Skin E11, 00, 000....Hair E47, 44, 42, Brown prisma pencil and clear star for hairties....Blues B02, 00, 0000....Dress C02, 00....Flowers RV17, 14, 10, N10 , clear star pen, YR31, Y0000, gelly roll white pen....Butterfly and Grasses YG17, 06, 03, E42....Kitty YR27, 24, 23, clear star pen on heart tag.
Once again thanks for visiting and when I do complete something I will be sure to share it with you all :)
God Bless



2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sweet Mary Lou you don't need to apologize at all, we all have times in our lives when life is so busy and people always come before cards.
Saying that I always apologize too, why oh why do we feel guilty lol.
Mary Lou your colouring is beautiful as always, the image is absolutely adorable
hugs Mandy xx

CraftinGranny said...

Was wondering why I hadn't see you creating your gorgeous cards lately but I fully understand. Seeing your fantastic coloring is good enough for me. Life does get in the way sometimes and we just need to do what we have to do. No need to worry sweetie. Everyone will be here when you have the time to create more. Thinking of you with warm regards. "Hugs" Carol